Cue the confetti! Crank up the dancing tunes! Get out the party hats! Release the balloons!
Uh huh, uh huh, uh-huh-uh-huh-UH-HUH!!
Why are we celebrating? A few reasons:
1. God loves me (and you) 🙂 We have a lot to be thankful for!
2. I FINISHED MY MASTERS DEGREE!!!! I hit the final “submit” button last Friday for my Masters of Arts in Christian Leadership… So excited, relieved and thankful that I no longer have to write research papers. From start to finish, my masters degree took me 310 days. Yes, I was “booking” it (literally!) and the completion of this big life step is clearly an indication of God’s power working in my life. I’m celebrating whatever He has in store for me next!
3. Today is my 94th blog post… so I am rounding up and preparing for my 100th blog post, which according to my calculations will be next Tuesday. In honor of this upcoming milestone, I am doing a giveaway to YOU…
ALL. THIS. WEEK. The winner of the “Leadership by Faith” prize package (that’s what I am calling it) will be announced on the day of my 100th post (Tuesday, December 13, 2011)
The prize package will include:
- Book: “Share Jesus without Fear” by William Fay
- Book: “Winning with People” by John Maxwell
- Book: Either “Wild at Heart” (for a guy )or “Captivating” (for a gal) by John and Stasi Eldredge
- An “Easy” button (Staples)
- A “Panic” Button (Hoops & Yo Yo) Note: both “buttons” are hilarious/fun… and productive-ish for home/office use.
1. Leave a comment on this blog or any of my daily blogs between today and next Monday.
2. Spread the word about his giveaway via Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, email, etc. and let me know that you did that by leaving a comment so I can make sure you are included in our auto-generated number drawing.
3. Follow me on Twitter (@SharitaKnobloch) If you are already a faithful follower, leave a comment and let me know 🙂
4. Follow this blog by either signing up for it via email, Google Reader, or Networked blogs. (You can do this all via the side bar.) And, as the pattern has shown… leave a comment to let me know you are a follower.
Folks, my heart is SO joyful right now!! God has brought me through some awesome (and challenging) life experiences… but through it all, He had (and still has) a plan for my life in ministry & leadership. I want to share that joy with you… This giveaway is not for my glory, nor is the request to share this blog/link to make my name “known…” Rather, it is an opportunity to share the gospel throughout the nations and for us to grow spiritually together as a family of Christ. The glory ALL goes to God. He called me to it… and is faith and continues to do it!
Excited to share my joy with you! 100th blog post & masters diploma, here we come.
Now if you will excuse me, I am going to go do a happy dance in my living room.
God rocks my socks,
“For seven days celebrate the Feast to the LORD your God at the place the LORD will choose. For the LORD your God will bless you in all your harvest and in all the work of your hands, and your joy will be complete.” –Deuteronomy 16:15