God just keeps pouring on the blessings to this ministry. Wowzers. (Sidenote: Wowzers is a super fun word.)
This week, I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award. I’m humbled. I’m flattered.
I’m stinkin’ excited.
So today, I simply rejoice in the continual and abundant blessings of the Lord. (Yes, you have my permission to let out a huge sigh of relief since I will not be giving a 35 minute acceptance speech thanking everyone from my puppy to my first grade teacher. Oh, and Jesus. Can’t forget Him.)
But with this recognition come a few responsibilities. (Don’t worry– they aren’t major and it is an honor to participate!)
First…. Thanks to Peach State over at JustBetweenCousins for this wonderful honor. You rock. 🙂
Share 7 (yes, 7– I see that number continues to surface!) random facts about yourself. Hmmm… Ok, here goes:
- I am a certified auctioneer. (Seriously. I have a diploma to prove it.)
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse is my favorite dessert… to eat and make.
- I wore Duct Tape to my senior prom. (Total cost: $32.)
- I own a pair of ruby red slippers. (Hey. Don’t judge. I’m from Kansas.)
- It is a physical impossibility for me to play any sport that involves flying objects without getting hit in the face or bruised. (Not kidding. I once split my lip open playing ping pong. Sigh.)
- I’m allergic to peanuts. (Yes. That means no PB & J sandwiches or Reese’s cups. Rough life, I know.)
- I believe that the top three most acoustically effective places to sing are in the shower, elevators and stairwells.
Isn’t it simply amazing how God gives little snippets of encouragement on our journey? How does God encourage you? Is it with a song? Affirmation from another? A hidden blessing? I would love to hear about it. Please leave a comment here to share how God is encouraging you in your daily walk!
Remember friends, He is so loving and faithful… Just ask and obey– He will bless you abundantly!
“The one who blesses others is abundantly blessed; those who help others are helped.” –Proverbs 11:25 (MSG)